Why Work At Acres?
Ongoing mentoring and training both in a classroom setting and in the field Competitive compensation and benefits plan. Reward & recognition / bonus programs The opportunity to grow a career you can be proud of.
Join Our Team
- YOU like to work with your hands and have a relentless urge to tinker with everything.
- YOU love being outdoors and physically fit rather than indoors at a desk.
- YOU enjoy working in magnificently scenic parts of British Columbia.
- YOU want to learn new skills that you can use for the rest of your life.
- YOU require a sense of accomplishment: looking back at a project and being able to proudly say “I helped build that!”
If we just described YOU – Come work with US!
We are accepting resumes from all over BC for the following positions:
Carpenter, Pipe Layer, Equipment Operator, Labourer, Foreman, Superintendent
Applicants with the following valid certifications will be given preference:
First Aid level 3, Fall Arrest, Man Lift, Confined Space