North Shore Community Policing Office
Demolition of existing building to retrofit as a community policing office.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Exterior/interior demolition of existing structures.
- Complete site works including concrete.
- Masonry infill of exterior shop window.
- Enclosed exterior metal stairway complete with stair lift.
- Doors, hardware, and storefront window system.
- Front counter and vanities.
- Finishes including steel stud, drywall, T-bar, painting, flooring, and exterior stucco for wall infill.
- Exterior painting.
- Mechanical with RTU, ducting, furnace, IT Room AC unit, plumbing.
- Electrical complete with data and telephone install.
LOCATION: Kamloops, BC
CONTRACT TYPE: Construction Management
CONTRACTUAL DATES: 2016
If you are curious about how we do business, thinking of a future project, or ready to break ground now: